On Monday the 4th we had her two months checkup and her second round of shots.... NOT FUN! The poor little thing cried so hard and there were real tears there. She usually doesn't cry to the point of tears but she did this time. I was so sad, I didn't cry but I sure felt like it! She slept most of the day after her shots but the second day... oh boy, she didn't want me to put her down, she didn't want to sleep, she did want to eat, but I couldn't get anything done. NOT fun at all!
It was pretty fun hearing how much she had grown... she's 12.7 lbs, and 23 inches long! That puta her in the 90% in her weight and 75% in her height.
Such a healthy girl!
I can't believe how much fun this little girl is! She loves mommy and daddy so much. She can find us from across the room and she will smile so big at us. When I am cooking diner she will sit there and follow me all around the room. Last Saturday night Cody hadn't gotten home yet and I decided to hang our new family picture up so I put her in her swing which is in her room and left to put the picture up. Everytime I walked past her room she would squack. She'd cry a bit but as soon as she couldn't see me she'd stop. Then if I walked pass her room again she's wimper alittle bit and then as I left she's be just fine... Such a little Smarty Pants!
We also had her blessing on September 26 at our ward in Roosevelt. We had so many family and friends come! Dallie Jo's blessing circle was the biggest I have ever seen! Cody gave her a wonderful blessing and Dallie was so good during the blessing even though she was almost DROPPED! Cody said she found the smallest hole in the middle of all those hands and she almost fell all the way through. Cody grabbed her by the top button of her dress and just gently tossed her back on the pile of hands. I remember hearing a pause in the blessing and I was thinking.... Is Cody getting chocked up? UMMM no, he's just saving my daughter from falling on her head! ha ha Such a good story to remember and tell her when she is bigger!
PS her dress was beautiful! More pics to come!

ya shots are the worst! i just always remember to rub gavins legs (where the shots are) the day of, and they're not so sore the next day.
ReplyDeleteDallie is so beautiful in her belling dress!
Oh Kandice! Dallie Jo is absolutely adorable!! Your little family is so cute! I've been meaning to comment your blog forever but haven't had the chance. Good luck with everything!
ReplyDeleteBaby has a billion head bands....I love them all.
ReplyDelete